Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Passion Flower

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
The heart of a passion flower - a desktop wallpaper add depth and dimension to your workspace.
Enjoy!
-oOo-
This image is hosted at Slide. When you download this wallpaper, the word "slide" is not going to be anywhere on it. To download, click the image. A window will open to the photo page at Slide. Right click the picture and choose "save target as". Save the picture to your "My Pictures" folder. To set it as wallpaper, open your "My Pictures" folder, right click on the mandala image and choose "set as background". If you have any problems, let me know, and I'll do what I can to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and ideas here. You are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...