- Because it has the regenerative and curative power to activate the latent powers of the mind. The meditative process helps to focus and open the heart to the healing power of unconditional love.
- Because it has a calming and relaxing effect on the mind and body, thus focusing and strengthening the will to heal.
- Because it can bring joy as it facilitates the healing of a sense of psychological fragmentation.
- Because it can make the invisible visible - expressing paradoxical situations or patterns of ultimate reality that can be expressed in no other way.
- Because it can reveal unity between human existence and the structure of the cosmos - opening up a perspective in which things can be understood as a whole.
- Because it can give form and expression to an intuitive insight into spiritual truth by releasing the inner light of the soul.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Why create a mandala?
Here are a number of really good reasons to begin to create your own personal mandala art as a journal or as a meditative practice.